Arts&Crafts

... aquilo que me vai pelo pensamento ...

sexta-feira, maio 23, 2008

Sometimes we just feel it...

Sometimes we just feel bored, just wanting something to happen...



I am listening right now:
did I disappoint?
you have been the one for me
good bye my lovers good bye my friends
i am a dreamer and when I wake
you can break my spirit
it´s my dreams you take


Miss to be disappointed, to be broken heart...
As my friend just wrote, to live is not allowing minutes to pass through our hands... is feeling, touching.. crying, screaming...

Miss to be alone just because there is no one to be with... to ask life to get somenone on my way... to try to guess how´s going to be... to go that place just to hear a voice, to feel the warm, the smell...

I am a dreamer and whem I wake you can break my spirit it´s my dreams you take!

Wish to go to Inharrime, oh I really miss it...

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

nb: today I miss all the moments of my past, can´t understand, but hard feelings these one´s, what would I be right now if....

Sem comentários: